Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Requires Junior Research Fellow
VSSC Thiruvananthapuram , Inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow
Advt: No VSSC- 246 , Dated 13-05-2009
|Name of post||Qualification||Age as on 30-60-2009|
|M.Sc in Physics /Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Science /Metrology / Space Science / Astronomy & Astrophysics with 60% marks . Candidates who are slated to complete M.Sc in the academic year 2008-2008 are also eligible to apply||
How to apply
Application will be received on -line only. Interested candidates may visit the website www.vssc.gov.in .
The application format for on-line registration is available from 08-06-2009 to 19-06-2009
Click here for More Details
SATLUJ JAL VIDYUT NIGAM LIMITED
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh)
A Mini Ratna & Schedule ‘A’ PSU
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd , invites applications for the post of Executive Trainees
Advt. No. 58/09
Total No of vacancies
|Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering.||23|
|Electrical||Full Time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.||23|
|Full Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering.||8|
|Information Technology||Full Time Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / MCA or DOEACC ‘B’ Level.||3|
|Electronics & Communication||Full Time Degree in Electronics & Communications.||3|
|Rehabilitation & Resettlement||Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work .||2|
Full Time Degree in Architecture.
SPECIAL DRIVE – BACKLOG VACANCIES:
Pay Scale : Rs. 10750-16750/-
(i) The candidates should not have less than 50% marks for SC/ST/ PH and 55% marks for Others, taking average of all semesters / year irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the University / Institute.
(ii) Final semester / year students who expect their result by 01.08.2009 may also apply and their candidature will be subject to obtaining the percentage of marks, prescribed above.
iii) The candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline as given above can only apply for the post of ETs in the respective disciplines.
iv) Internal Engineers possessing the qualification of AMIE are also eligible for the above posts in Engineering disciplines.
How to apply
Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by SJVN. Website www.sjvn.nic.in Applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Education, Experience etc. and non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- (SC/ST and PH exempted) drawn in favour of Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited payable at Shimla, should be sent only by ordinary post to the Dy. General Manager (P&A), Recruitment Cell, Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP). The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before 19th June2009.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals For Various Officer level jobs at MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED,MUMBAI
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2000
accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of
Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the construction of Warships and
Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL also builds other vessels including commercial vessels. The
present turnover of the Company is over Rs.3000 crores. and is projected to be higher in the coming
years. MDL has an employee strength of around 8000.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals For Various Officer level jobs at MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED.
How to Apply
a) Application form may be downloaded from MDL Website.
b) Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
c) Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on the MDL
Website. Application Format – II is for post of Probationary Officer.
d) All instructions as given on the MDL website must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
e) Name of the post applied for, should be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
f) The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form and one extra photograph, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate.
g) Applications must be forwarded to MDL by Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
h) Separate applications with enclosures should be sent if applying for more than one post.
i) Processing Fee: Candidates applying for the posts of Probationary Officer are required to pay a processing fee of Rs.250/- (non-refundable) by way of Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai. SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
j) Applications must reach the Additional General Manager
(HR-O), Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai 400 010 on or before 30.06.2009 duly filled along with relevant certificates by post/courier. MDL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC invites application on prescribed forms by 28/05/2009 (04/06/09 for the candidates from far flung areas) for various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The post are :
1. Assistant Electrical Inspectors : 03 posts (SC-1, UR-2) in Labour Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Pay Scale : Rs.6500-10500, Age : 35 years.
2. Engineer and Ship Surveyor : 05 posts (ST-1, UR-4) in Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways, Pay Band : Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.7600, Age : 50 years.
Last date is: 28/05/2009
Fee payable is Rs.50/- in the shape of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 09/2009, please visit UPSC web site at http://upsc.gov.in. Application forms are available in the Recruitment Section of the above said website. Completed applications with enclosures should be sent to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, so as to reach on or before prescribed closing date i.e. 28/05/2009.
University College of Engineering and Technology (UCET)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following Faculty posts :
1. Professor : 04 posts (One each in Mechanical Engg., CSE, GI & C &IT) , Pay Scale : Rs.16400-22400, Walk-In-Interview on 22/05/2009
2. Associate Professor : 04 posts (One each for the Depts. of Mech. Engg. CSE, EL & C & IT.), Pay Scale : Rs.12000-13500, Walk-In-Interview on 23/05/2009
3. Assistant Professor : 12 posts (Two each for the Depts. of Mech. Engg. CSE, EL &C & I.T., Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and English), Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500, Walk-In-Interview on 25/05/2009
Application should reach Registrar, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag (Jharkhand) by 18/05/2009.
Please visit http://www.vbu.co.in/website/notice_ucet_prof_27april.html for details and application format.
National Institute of Technology – Tiruchirappalli
Recruitment for the post of Professors, Assistant Professor and Lecturers :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Professors, Assistant Professors, and Lecturer in the various Departments of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli .
Pay Scales : Professor : Rs.16400-22400, Assistant Professor : Rs.12000-18300, Lecturer : Rs.8000-13500
Application Fee : Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (no fees for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
Procedure to Apply :
Filled up applications along with enclosures should be sent to The Register, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015. The last date for submission of completed applications is 15th June 2009.
For more details and application format, please view http://www.nitt.edu/home/other/jobs/faculty/
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited
(A Govt of India Enterprise)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500173
NMDC is looking for suitable persons for following posts :
- Junior Stenographer Gr.II (Trainee) : 05 posts, Stipend : Rs.7500/- for 12 months and Rs.8000/- for next six months. On successfull completion of the training, candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.4600-7605, Age : 30 years. Relaxation in age as per Govt. rules., Qualification : Graduate in any stream (ii) Pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and higher grade English type-writing examination fro Board of Technical Education. Shorthand speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 40 WPM in English Type-writing, 30 WPM in Hindi and knowledge of computer operation is desirable.
How to Apply : Desired candidates may send their bio-data in prescribed format together with IPO/DD for Rs.50/- (SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of NMDC Limited payable at Hyderabad along with copies of certificates to Dy. General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500173 so as to reach this office on or before 30/04/2009.
Please download file http://www.nmdc.co.in/carrier-present/Carriers-2009/NMDC_APPT_AD_23-03-09.JPG for more information and application format.
Canter for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC),
CDAC Mohali is looking suitable candidates for following posts :
- Principal Design Engineer : 01 post (UR), Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay Rs.7600. Qualifications: First Class BE/B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering disciplines with 7 years experience or Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering disciplines with 5 years experience or Ph. D in Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering with 4 years relevant experience, Age : 37 Years
- Administrative Officer : 01 post (UR), Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay Rs.6600. Qualifications: CA/LL.M with 4 years experience or Two Years Full Time MBA/PG in Mass Communication/LLB/CS/ICWA or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 7 years relevant experience, Age : 35 Years.
The appointment shall be initially on contract for a period of 5 years and shall be renewed thereafter on performance basis.
Application Fee : DD for an amount of Rs.100/- for in favor of Director, C-DAC, Mohali. No fee is payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST and employees of C-DAC.
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed format accompanied by testimonials and application fee must reach the Director on or before 30/04/2009.
For further information and application format, please visit at http://www.cdacmohali.in/career.aspx
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
Corporate Office, Bangalore – 560029
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a
wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India invites applications from candidates
for following post :
- Industrial Workman Gr.I (Tranee) : 60 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7000-24240 Grade Pay Rs.2280, Age : 18-27 years as 01/01/2009, Qualification : Diploma in Printing Technology with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate (a pass in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government Recognized Institute / University.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam of objective type on 21/06/09.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format neatly handwritten on one side only on A4 size paper along with photocopies of certificates and complete in all respects, should be sent only by ordinary post to the following address so as to reach on or before 11th May 2009 (18/05/09 for candidates from far-flung areas and aborad) :
Project Coordinator (Project No. 8467)
Post Bag No. 27670, Malad (East), Mumbai – 400097
The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Industrial Workman Grade -1 (Trainee) – 2009” Project No. 8467.
Please view document https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/uploadedfiles/customimages/17_37_020_1682093.pdf for details and application format.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand)
Applications on prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens for following posts :
- Homeopathic Medical Officer : 58 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500, Age : 21-35 years
- Drug Inspector : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000, Age : 21-35 years
- Registrar : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3200-4875 (Old Pay Scale, to be revised), Age : 35-45 years
- Junior Engineer Electrical : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000, Age : 18-35 years
- District Sports Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.6500-10500, Age : 21-35 years
- Assistant Sports Officer : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000, Age : 21-35 years
- Assistant Coach (Sport) : 05 posts (Swimming-2, Badminton-1, Volleyball-1, Football and Athletics-1), Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000, Age : 21-35 years
Application Fee : 100/- (Rs.60/- for SC/ST of Uttarakhand, PH and Ex-SM candidates) in the form of Bank DD in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, Uttarakhand payable at Haridwar
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and fee should be send to the Secretary (Department No.Seva-01/2009-10), Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC), Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) on or before 08/05/2009 in person or bey Registered Post/ Speed Post only. Two envelopes of size 23×10 cms on which name of post and advertisement no. should be written and one of the envelope stamp of Rs.30/- should be affixed should be send alongwith application form.
Kindly view http://gov.ua.nic.in/tenders/Tenders/Dept22-200949153929826.PDF for detailed information and application format.
Special Drive for Faculty in IIFT for PWDs
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Deptt. of Commerce, Govt. of Delhi
Recruitment of Faculty – Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
Indian institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier education, training and research institution of the country in the area of Internation Business set up by Govt. of India. For its Delhi/Kolkata Campus, the institute invites applications for faculty positions with pay scales at IIM level at the level of Professor/ Assosciate Professor/ Assistant Professor from PH persons in the following areas :
- Marketing Management
- Operations Research/ Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- International Trade Operations & Logistics
- Quantitative Techniques/Business Research Methods
- Organization Behaviour/ Human Relations/ Business Communications
Pay Scale : Professor – Rs. 18400-22400/-, Associate Professor – 16400-20000/-, Assistant Professor – Rs.12000-18300/-
How to Apply : Applications should reach Dr. L.D. Mago, Registrar, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 latest by 30/04/2009. (e-mail : email@example.com)
For information like educational qualification, age etc. and Application Format, please visit http://www.iift.edu
UPSC invites application on prescribed forms by 30/04/2009 (07/05/09 for the candidates from far flung areas) for various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The post are :
Assistant Soil Survey Officers : 03 posts (OBC-2) in Soil & Land Use Survey of Department of Agriculture and Co-operation, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400, Age : 35 years.
Barrack Stores Officers : 08 posts (SC-1, OBC-2, PH-1) in DGQA, Department of Defence Production & Supplies, Ministry of Defence, Pay Band : Rs.6500-10500, Age : 30 years.
Assistant Architects Gr.II : 16 posts (SC-3, ST-1, OBC-4) (PH-1) in Military Engineer Services, Ministry of Defence, Pay Band : Rs. 6500-10500, Age : 30 years.
Junior Technical Officer (Instruments) : 07 posts (SC-1, OBC-1) (PH-1) in DGQA, Department of Defence Production & Supplies, ministry of Defence, Pay Band : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years.
Junior Technical Officer (Vehicles) : 20 posts (SC-3, ST-2, OBC-6) (PH-1) in DGQA, Department of Defence Production & Supplies, ministry of Defence, Pay Band : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years.
Specialist Gr.II (Jr.Scale) (Gynaecology) : 10 posts (ST-2,OBC-2) in Central Health Service (Non-teaching), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-15200 + NPA, Age : 45 years
Specialist Gr.II (Jr.Scale) (Radio-Diagnosis) : 09 posts (SC-1, ST-1,OBC-5) in Central Health Service (Non-teaching), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600 + NPA, Age : 45 years.
Readers : 02 posts in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration, Pay Scale : Rs.16350-20100 + NPA, Age : 50 years.
Last date is: 30/04/2009
Fee payable is Rs.50/- in the shape of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only.
Water & Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited (WAPCOS)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
A Mini Ratna Public Sector Consultancy Organisation, WAPCOS needs following :
- Addl. Chief Construction / Design Expert : 01 post, Pay scale : Rs.16000-20800, Age : 56 years
- Dy. Chief Construction/ Design Expert : 01 post, Pay scale : Rs.14500-18700, Age : 45 years
- Sr. Construction Engineer (Civil) : 01 post, Pay scale : Rs.10750-16750, Age : Age 40 year
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their bio-data in the prescribed proforma to General Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, 76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon (Haryana) within 10 days from.
Please view http://www.wapcos.gov.in/Final%20for%20Contract%20Pay%20Scale.doc for more information and application format.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Narora Power Plant Power Station
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, invites application for following posts :
- Sub Officer-A : 01 post (SC), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 45 years, Qualification : SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officer’s course conducted by National Fire Service College, persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving license will be given preference ot should have experience of 8 years as Fireman/ Driver-cum-Operator in a well establisehd fire service organiation after obtaining the above qualifications. Or should have experience of 5 years as Leading Fireman after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Scientific Assistant – B (Pathology Lab Technician) : 01 post (OBC), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 25 years, Qualification : B.Sc. with 50% marks and one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 60% (Pathology Lab Technician) marks.
- Nurse -A (Male) : 02 posts (SC-1, OBC-1), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years, Qualification : Hr. Secondary (class 12th) + Diploma in Nursing and Mid-wifery (3 years course) with Registration ‘A’ grade Nurse or Nursing ‘ A’ certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class-III and above from the armed forces. Degree holders will be preferred and consiedred for awarding 2 additional increment in the pay scale.
Last date for receipt of application is 05/05/2009. Please visit http://www.npcil.org/ for details and application format.
Rashtriya Ayruveda Vidyapeeth (RAV)
(National Academy of Ayurveda – NAA)
Dhanwantari Bhawan, Raod No. 66, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110026
Rashtriya Ayruveda Vidyapeeth is an autonomous body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfere, Govt. of India, invites application on plain paper from Ayurveda Expert and eminent vaidyas on with bio-data as per prescribed format for Gurus with a monthly stipend of Rs.7000/-.
The application may be send within 45 days to the Director.
Please visit the site http://sites.google.com/site/sarkari-naukri and download the attachment Guru-in-Naa.jpg for details and application format.